Book An Event
Please enter some information about your event so that our private party representative can help arrange your party. This form does not obligate you or Old Ebbitt Grill to the dates you select. We’ll contact you within one business day to discuss your request. We respect your privacy. The information you will not be used for purposes outside of responding to your request.View Details
ROOFTOP TERRACE (PRIVATE; WEATHER & SEASON PERMITTING)
The Rooftop Terrace is available for standing receptions (May-October). This stunning outdoor terrace overlooks the White House, Washington Monument and the National Mall, with sweeping views from the National Cathedral to the Pentagon and along the Potomac River. Atrium (semi-private Atrium or Full Atrium) serves as weather backup location.
• Food & Beverage minimum: $5,000
• Maximum of 200 guests for standing receptions
• $1,000 room rental fee
• Available after 6 pm Monday-Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday, ending by 10 pm
• Audio-visual equipment & amplified sound are not permitted at any time
FULL ATRIUM (PRIVATE)
Host your special event in our expansive Atrium, which features a soaring fourteen-story ceiling and incredible skylight. Your guests will have access to a private entrance.
• Weekend Daytime Food & Beverage minimum: $15,000
• Evening Food & Beverage minimums: $20,000 Sunday-Thursday; $30,000 Friday & Saturday; $25,000 Friday & Saturday (January, February, July, August)
• Maximum of 225 guests seated, 450 for standing receptions
• $1,000 room rental fee
• Full Atrium is not available before 7 pm Monday-Friday
• Audio-visual equipment & amplified sound are permitted after 8 pm Monday-Friday;
permitted all day Saturday & Sunday
Our Atrium features a soaring fourteen-story ceiling and incredible skylight. The semi-private Atrium space is adjacent to our general dining area, with other diners visible and audible.
• Weekend Daytime Food & Beverage minimum: $1,000; December $1,500
• Evening Food & Beverage minimums: $2,000 Sunday-Thursday; $2,500 Friday & Saturday
• Maximum of 80 guests seated, 130 for standing receptions
• $250 room rental fee
Cabinet Room (Private)
Located on the lower level, the Cabinet Room is beautifully paneled in mahogany with a beamed ceiling, brass fixtures, and a private bar.
Room Capacity and Fees
- Daytime Food & Beverage minimums: Breakfast $500; Lunch $1,000 Monday-Friday; $1,500 Saturday & Sunday
- Evening Food & Beverage minimums: Sunday-Thursday $2,500; Friday- Saturday $3,000; December $3,500
- Maximum of 50 guests seated, 65 guests for standing receptions
- Maximum of 40 guests for a buffet
- $150 room rental fee
- Only accessible via stairs (no elevator access)